Source languages: English, German and French
Target language: Dutch, Belgian Dutch, Flemish
I enjoy translating, and have a passion for writing. This shows through the results I deliver!
You are looking for:
– accurate or even verbatim translation, conveying the original meaning,
– compelling copy that sounds natural, is informative and connects with your audience,
– SEO with your preferred keywords,
– imagination and sense of humour,
– quick work with a reliable, high-standard result.
Do as more than 60 clients did… Hire me!
Because of my professional experience of over 30 years as a multilingual office assistant, I am well acquainted with technical and scientific terminology concerning building, architecture, renovation, environment, infrastructure, fire safety, petrochemicals, etc.
I can however take care of texts on almost any subject. Whether you need a software manual, a product description, material safety data sheets or a culinary website, I will produce it.
My computer is my ally to increase my efficiency. I’m proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SDL Trados, and many more. This WordPress website you are visiting… I constructed it myself. Always eager to learn new software to improve myself.
Turnaround time for small, jargon-free projects is an hour. Still on the lookout for a long-term engagement.
Two final notes:
1. I am not a certified translator. If you have a highly-sensitive assignment, then please, before publishing my translation work, submit it to a proofreader with the necessary expertise.
2. Since I have a day job, I freelance in my spare time. So, during Belgian work hours (CET), I may not always respond within seconds, but you do have my attention and I truly want to work with you.